Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What else could i do?

I am having trouble collecting this $250.00 a customer owes the company i work for. We let him have his vehicle back because we have done work for him before and he said the insurance company had it filed wrong and his deductible should only be $250.00. Anyways i called his insurance comp and they said that he never turned in his blue form. So i told him that he needed to do so and they would send us the money.I said until he does he personally owes it. He said he would tak ecare of it. That was in january . I call the insurance comp every couple of weeks to see if he has done it and they say no, so i call him and he says he wil call them and take care of it. Finally i personally sent him a blue form for him to fill out and send back to me and i would send it to his company for him. I am tryign everything to help him but he keeps blowing me off. And i keep getting hammered at work about it. Any other sugestions

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

Answers (2)
  • File for small claims court. It'll cost you $40. Once he is served, he has the option to come clean. You can then stay out of court. And if he gets all pissy, just explain that it was a business decision.

    Answer by EireLass at 2:32 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

  • I concur.

    Answer by trishmused at 5:23 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.