• In the Spotlight:

what are the chances of a bfp after 17 dpo.

I am 17dpo and hpt's are neg. My breast are sore, I am nausious just about all day. At night it has gotten so bad that I sat by the toliet. I am dizzy, moody, extemely tired.
I was tested back in Dec. and my dr said that I am not menopausal. I am 44. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• maybe you ovulated late? were you stressed out at all this month?
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 3:00 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• No It has been a pieceful month. I did have bronchitis earlier in the month and took antiboitic's. Would that have messed up a test?
    luvbabies33

Answer by luvbabies33 at 3:04 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I understand how you feel. I feel like crap too. I hope you get the bfp you want. Good luck.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:59 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I dont think antibiotics can mess a test up, but it can counteract with birthcontrol. im not really sure what it could be, but i hope it all turns out ok
    corbyzmom

Answer by corbyzmom at 4:00 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• People can "O" late! Go for a blood test!
    lvnmygrlz

Answer by lvnmygrlz at 5:05 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• have you taken a test yet. Most dr's won't fo a blood test unless you are a week, sometimes 2 late for your cycle. POAS and good luck!
    drummerswife08

Answer by drummerswife08 at 5:09 PM on Apr. 23, 2009