i need to find a real work from home job can someone help

sadiejane316

Asked by sadiejane316 at 2:37 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• I'm a Marketgin Consultant with Ambit Energy. I help those in Texas, NY and IL save money on their electric and gas bills. I love it because I'm not selling a product thats a want (but not necessarily can afford) but save them HUNDREDS of dollars on something everyone uses and pays for everyday! It's available in Texas and the company is growing rapidly. Check it out at: www.WNY.AmbitEnergy.biz My fiance, Matthew and I have done wonderful in the three months we've been with them, we've already made about $4,000!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:48 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Sure.  You might be able to find something in my series of work at home articles I have written on eHow.  You can check them out in my Journal here at cafemom.

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:35 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I'm using a few different work at home companies that you might want to check out. They're all free. http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 4:04 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Sure.  My website is devoted to finding everyone the best finacial opportunities from home.  If it's a job you want there is a list of hundreds of legit WAH companies.  Just find one you like.

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:07 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I'm a ChaCha guide. I get paid to answer questions that get texted or called into us, sending back text messages from my computer. I don't make a ton, but $100-$200 a month is easy.
    I'm also a consultant with DiamondCreek Candles, so if you're looking for a business, I'd love to get you started. It's free, no quotas, no inventory. Let me know if you're interested.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 4:18 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• sure,visit my website and request an interview. http://www.freedomathometeam.com/sbrement
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 8:58 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Everyday we go outside to the mailbox to check it! Why not get paid for it? I sure do! NEVER any fees! Join with me today and get in on the paychecks!

http://www.peoplestring.com/register/?r=cindyk1982

I read my snal mal every day and get paid for it! Nothing better then getting coupons and such in the mail and getting paid to OPEN the package they came in! nothing hard about this

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 10:10 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I just got a job in the personell dept. for a company that allows me to work from home. They are still hiring in my dept- PM me if you want more information.
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 1:26 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• this is real. this is a GREAT OPPORTUNITY. check out www.tgw247.com  See how folks are making money  with this company.  message me for more info.  and join us as we grow. 

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 1:29 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• With Less then a week to go, I am offering a Free Pod Warmer to those that sign up this month.

Each month GC offers a different incentive to those looking into signing up. This month you can sign up with Gold Canyon for the cost of shipping your kit, $10 . If you are interested then PM me and I can send you some information along with a tealight sample. I can also be reached via email at rmcorns@gmail.com
    Have a look at my web site to view the products. I love this company, support, incentives, web site and your customers receive a monthly e-newsletter (small cost but has paid for itself over and over), weekley newsletters from corporate (GC is based out of Chandler, AZ) to help you promote your business.
    I would love to help you get started :)

Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 2:42 PM on Apr. 24, 2009