familiar with herbalife?

Is it a good business to invest in,what do you think of the products please let me know were thinking of trying the products and going into business with them.
Anything else I should know..Like is the business a flop?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Health

• My brother strated with them and i don't think he has been able to make much money. I used them for a month and I only lost 3 lbs. So it gets a thumbs down from me.
    Anonymous

• My mom is a distributor for them and she loves it. I used some of the vitamins when I was in high school and it increased my energy level and my attention span. :) She is using it currently and is losing weight. i think it is a good business and that the product works. Good luck to you.
    Williamswifey

Answer by Williamswifey at 6:49 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Have you researched all Natural Nutritional product companies? The two others that I know of are Shaklee and Melaluca. I would recommend that before you buy the products that you ask for all of the research data on each of the products. Find out what their income plan is. Do you have to sell or buy a minimum a month? What are the different ways you get paid?

I work with Shaklee and like what they have to offer in the areas of research, products, and income opportunties. I would be glad to answer your questions about Shaklee.

I tell you this because I believe in making educated decisions and want you to know all of your options.

Good Luck with finding a company.
    Blessings,
    Megan
    MeganKay1977

Answer by MeganKay1977 at 10:18 PM on Apr. 23, 2009