DO YOU BELIEVE IN HELL?

I'M CHRISTIAN AND IN MY CHURCH THEY BELIEVE IN HELL , I DONT HELL FOR ME IS EARTH

rubipresiosa

Asked by rubipresiosa at 2:41 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I believe the same as you hell to me is earth
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:34 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I can't imagine that any "god" would allow good souls and bad souls co-exist. So, do you believe in heaven?
    Anonymous

• Hell is real, and not just on earth. Kenneth Hagin described it in one of his books.
    Anonymous

• WELL HEAVEN MAYBE NOT EXACLY CLOUD AND ANGELS AROUD YOU BUT SPECIAL PLACE I GUESS
    rubipresiosa

Answer by rubipresiosa at 2:51 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Shouldn't this be in the religion section?
    Anyway, the Bible describes Hell pretty clearly.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 2:56 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i once had my cards read cause my brother had just passed.i was sure he was in hell.they told me he was in heaven but it took him 2 yrs to get there.now what he was doing for 2 yrs i dont know.probly good things.i really dont even know if i beleieve in the readings but i kind of would like to...
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 3:22 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• THANK YOU hautemama83
    rubipresiosa

Answer by rubipresiosa at 3:43 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I believe that we have experiences here on earth that we perceive as hell and those that we perceive as heavenly. So I imagine that if there is a real place called Hell it would probably be worst than my human mind can imagine. All I know for sure is that I don't wish to visit anywhere worse than what my Hell on Earth experience was.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:02 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I don't believe in hell, but I am also not Christian. Plenty of Christians don't believe in hell, I would look into a church that has beliefs similar to your or is more open to individual interpretation of the Bible. Good Luck. Oh, I would post this in the Religion & Beliefs section too, a lot of people on there, Christians included, don't believe in hell.

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 4:10 PM on Apr. 23, 2009