Need to clean in a hurry!

I have 2 small kids that make huge messes. I sometimes have unexpected guest call just a few minutes before arrival. Any suggestions on how to speed clean?

chaster

Asked by chaster at 2:43 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Pretty baskets in every room quickly throw toys, etc in.
    Anonymous

• The most important rooms in your house to keep clean are bathrooms and the kitchen. Even if there are toys all over the livingroom, having a clean kitchen and bathroom give the illusion that your house is "deep down" clean. (Plus, there is nothing worse than getting grossed out when you use the potty) Other than that, the basket idea is good. I got a big unit that holds all those storage boxes. I keep toys in the boxes but only allow one box out at a time. When she's done playing with those toys, they get picked up and another box can come out. So, at least the mess is limited. =) Of course, I don't know how that works with multiples....especially as they get older. Oh, I also got storage ottomans at Garden Ridge...you can just take the lid off and throw the toys in - done. =)
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 4:39 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I was told by a co worker that if you have a clean stove and sink and toilet you are good to go! lol
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 9:14 PM on Apr. 28, 2009