what is the best time a day to lay out and try to tan

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Nighttime.......otherwise you risk sun damage, resulting in future skin cancer.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:53 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I'm not big on tanning, but I would say put on some sunscreen and go out in the early morning/afternoon when the sun isn't too strong.
    Anonymous

• I have a friend who claims the best tanning hours are from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm. I never lay out so i wouldn't know.
    two_princesses

Answer by two_princesses at 2:55 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• never! Skin cancer is real! I have a friend who just had 5 different spots removed that were cancerous. It was from growing up in a sunny and warm climate, not purposely exposing herself to the sun. Try a sunless tanner if you are looking to get darker.

Anonymous

• two princess seems right. The sun is highest at noon
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:36 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Between 10-4 but why don't you try using
    Skin So Soft Satin Glow Continuous Mist Airbrush Spray. Right now you can get two for $14
    and you'll have a beautiful looking tan quickly without the risks of cancer and wrinkles! If you want to try them go to www.youravon.com/dhullum and use code fsany for free shipping :) GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 10:34 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• where i live the UV us always the highest around 115pm...thruout the day its between 11-3
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:05 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I usually lay out between 12:00 and 2:00
    After that you don't get shit lol!
    Good luck and tannn it up giiirl!
    Morgan.

Answer by Morgan. at 12:06 PM on Apr. 25, 2009