ok i'm bored sooo give me your scary bug stories.... lets pass the time

me- just the other night i was on the comp doing a reservation for family camping as i looked up BAM a spider was dangling in my face so close i couldnt scream fear i would suck it down taken a breath ( i hate spiders! ) so i stumbled back fell of the chair and screamed dh thought i was being killed and laughed when he realized why i was screaming. needless to say the spider climb up fast and took off ( guess screaming hurt its ears lol ) so what bug stories do u have? i also have one were i saw a spider hanging down outside and just as i saw it my son age 3 ran right into it.

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Okay..let's see. I hate cockroaches. And where I live, every summer we get those big "waterbugs" from outside. My neighbor came to get me because there was one in her apartment. I decided to be brave and kill it for her. Just when I was getting ready to hit it, the thing flew into my hair. It was all wiggly and ugh but I managed to get it out of my hair and kill it. Then a few months later, I was sitting at the computer and I felt something cold on my foot. I thought nothing of it until the coldness moved. I looked down and there was one on my bare foot. I screamed and woke my FIL from his nap.
    Shudder...
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:49 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I was standing in the kitchen in our old apartment talking to SO and the biggest, fattest roach I've ever seen walked right by my foot! I couldn't scream eithier! I just froze and kept saying oh my God over and over and SO was like "What?" when he finally saw it. Even he got freaked out! The manager would have pest control come in but they wouldn't spray the other apartments and I kept telling them "If the other apartments have them, they are going to keep coming back!" It was easier to move out so now we don't have that problem anymore thank goodness because I'm the biggest baby when it comes to bugs.
    Anonymous

• I am not a fan of spiders in the house, especially big ones, I used to rent a room, and one time in the living room there was a very noticeable spider, tried scooting it out with broom, and it then hopped about 2 inches. Roomate's cat took care of it.
    IRA871

Answer by IRA871 at 2:53 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I have a worse waterbug story. We used to get them in our apartment all the time. They really liked the bathroom and would hang there on a regular basis.
    One day I was using the restroom and I had the toilet paper roll in my hand, and one fell out onto my bare legs!!!!! It was inside the toilet paper roll!!!
    I screamed at the top of my lungs and tried to fling it off but it was stuck to the inside of my pants and I couldn't get it off so I had to grab it and fling it oooooooh.
    I am cringing now just thinking about it!!!
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 2:56 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• This isnt really a scary story, but the other night i was reading a book on my bed, and my 2 year old son was watching a movie. Well, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a daddy long leg. It surprised me, so I jumped a little. I showed it to my son, and he threw his hands over his eyes, turned his head and shrieked. He sounded so cute. My dh picked it up, and my son ran away. lol, too cute.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 3:06 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• there was one time my husbands x wife came by to get the kids and my son says here so she held out her hand and he gave her a crushed daddy longleg. lol. she didnt freak just went ohh thank you and put in in the trash. we still mention that and chuckle.. if it were me i would have screamed.. lol.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 3:11 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• ok this is just gross. a long time ago my aunt was threatened by child services to clean up her house or else. well my mom helped her. she had a roach problem. my mom was going through the fridge and threw out a box of icecream which had some bugs in it. my aunt said "no the kids eat that". my mom informed her of the bugs in it and my aunts reply was " no they are almonds". even after my mom showed them to her! maybe they should have taken the kids. i wonder how many "almonds" they ate. ewwwww.
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 3:41 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• The summer before last, my friend, sisters and I went to Corpus Cristi for vacation. Priscilla(my friend) and I were swimming in the hotel pool and she felt something biting her. LIttle did she know, it was this HUGE water bug. It looked like it had CLAWS like a crab. Those things freaked me out.

If you want to see the bug, here it is. I'm getting chills looking at the bastard..bluck!

www.bugman123.com/Bugs/Waterbug.jpg
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:41 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I was sitting watching tv after my guys went to bed,out of the corner of my eye,I see a centipede crawl down from the ceiling and fall down behind the loveseat! I woke my husband up to try to get him to kill it,but he wouldn't.I grabbed the fly swatter and stood vigil on the couch waiting for that damned thing to come out,but I never saw it.I think my cat ate it! I hate those damn things worse than any bug,sometimes they scare me when I'm about to step into the shower!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 4:40 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Anywhere, anytime, any place that involved a spider. They are disgusting little critters. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING needs eight legs. Give me a snake any day.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:29 PM on Apr. 23, 2009