Is this a yeast infection or what?

Let me start off by saying I know half of you are going to tell me either to go to the Dr. or that I am pregnant. I have no medical insurance at the moment, nor can I afford to go to the Dr without it. I just want opinions. Thanks
I started AF on the 14th (light flow),I had sex with my exon the 14th... the 15th was a HEAVY flow and was light again on the 16th and by that evening I was off of it. Normally my periods are 5 days and medium flow the whole time.
On the 17th I had a white discharge like a yeast infection that smelled. It progressively got more yellow and then on the 20th it was thick and white like a yeast infection so I treated with Monistat 1day. I am still producing more of a yellowy mucousy discharge that doesnt smell now. And this morning, I started bleeding enough to wear a tampon. I am on the pill and I never spot or anything except on AF week. Any ideas for what this could be? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Health

• Oh I also forgot to mention I am bloating really badly today and have horrible gas like i am on AF... I just dont get it....
    Anonymous

• you need to get to the health clinic... yellowish discharge and pain can be a STD called Trich. If that's what it is you'll need to be on Flagyl (antibotic) 500mgs 2 to 3X's per day for 10 days.
    Anonymous

• You can go to the local health department and get checked out. They are inexpensive and do a great job.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 23, 2009