Ever quickly delete a question..

cause you feel totally stupid after reading smart ass replys? Or is it just me? LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• NO........ NOT ME
    rubipresiosa

Answer by rubipresiosa at 2:53 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• yep, just decided too much crap getting stirred up over something simple...lol
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 2:54 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• No I'll just pick a best answer so nobody can answer anymore!
    Anonymous

• I'm with the anon I do the best answer thing.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 2:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• No I don't delete until I'm satisfied with an answer. Some people are just smart asses regardless. (I try not to hold their imperfections against them.)
    Anonymous

• I did when I was new.... I don't anymore. Left open, usually someone else will come along and bash the smart ass person.
    Anonymous

• yes i pm someone and deleted it.only to learn that they are going to get it on the other side.i put a question on moms club catigory and asked and they said they didnt have a way to delete it from the other side yet.well to my embarrassment when the person wrote me...just a little fyi
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 3:07 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Yes, I have. I asked a question about chiropractic and kids and I had 4 people jump me. I got stupid responses such as WHY would ever need to take a child to the chiropractor and they are greedy money hungry people and the likes. That is not only NOT true, but I couldnt believe no one has heard of taking your kids to the chiro. So I deleted it. I wasnt in the mood to deal with uninformed people that day.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 3:09 PM on Apr. 23, 2009