Is there a way to get another high school diploma

I always just left my high school diploma at my mothers house. Well her house burned down a few months ago and i was wandering how to get another one. A job that i was going to apply for wanted a copy of it. IDK why but it asked for it. Does anyone know ? I called the high school but the lady told me "no, we don't keep diplomas here" She was kind of a biatch.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I really don't know. Does your high school have an administration building or superintendants building where records are kept. I know they have to have copies or something somewhere. It needs to be recorded somewhere. That lady might have just not known anything. I hope you get another one
    ktlyn79s

Answer by ktlyn79s at 2:57 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Call the board of education.
    Anonymous

• The school you graduated from has to have a record of your graduation somewhere. Call the administration office and ask them, they will probably be more helpful than calling the high school.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 3:20 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I agree with calling the administration, they have to have a record of your graduating or at least your transcript.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 3:23 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Your high school should be able to get you a copy of your transcripts. You can also call your district school offices and ask them. I really don't know. I have never been asked by an employer for my high school diploma, I don't even know where mine is.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:28 PM on Apr. 23, 2009