Do you know someone who looks exactly like their mother or father; as if they were twins?

My niece looks just like my brother. I took her to the store and four people said that has to be Ray's daughter

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My best friend's daughter looks just like her. Other than clothing styles, you cannot tell her daughter's pictures from pictures of her when she was the same age.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 3:44 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• me and my mom look alot alike. only difference is you can tell she's older
    Anonymous

• My mom and her younger sister could be twins. They are 6 years apart but they look exactly the same! People always ask if they are twins or call my mom by my aunts name because they think it's my aunt. Even my nephew when he was a baby would get them mixed up and cry to go to my mom then he would stare at her in confusion because it wasn't his mom!
    Anonymous

• i look just like my dad
    Anonymous

• Sorry that wasn't quite what you asked! Just read the post again. oops
    Anonymous

• i look like my mom but same thing as above shes older. but i know what i will look like in my 40's and im ok with that lol.
    Anonymous

• Yes my SO looks just like his dad if you look at pic's when his dad was younger he is his twin lol

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 2:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• me, my mom, and my grandoma. Everyone thought mom and I were sisters and Grandma was our mom.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 3:05 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Apparently I look enough like my mom for people to stop us and ask us if we are identical twins or fraternal. Good for her and sad for me. And I look enough like her sister for people to come up to ma and start talking to me as if I was her.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:06 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• My son looks exactly like my brother in law... same shaped eyes, same complexion, same color eyes... The funny part? They aren't related at all.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 3:16 PM on Apr. 23, 2009