Does anyone have a VS Bio-fit bra?

I want to get the Bio-Fit 7-Way bra from Victoria's Secret, but I want opinions on it first, if possible.

If you have one, tell me about it. Does it convert well; does it stay up; will it last? Etc...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I dont have the convertable one, but i have just the regular biofit. I like them okay but IMO they arent worth the money. They dont fit any better than any of the other bras i have.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Havent tried that, but I love the uplift jeans :)
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 10:04 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I work at Vicky's the biofit is OKAY but I don't recommend it.. the straps aren't fully adjustable and tend to stretch out so when they stretch (which doesn't take long) they will fall off your shoulders. If you are looking for a convertable bra... you can only get it in catalog or online I think.. is the 100way bra. My personal favorite (isn't cnvertable though) is the Dream Angels bra.. sooo super comfy and pretty! Now comes in push-up :)
    If you have any more questions about VS feel free to PM me
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 2:56 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• i have it and i love it!! all i have is vs bras and biofit is their best i think. but thats me as you see everyone has a different opinion. ( my husband likes it best too ;) )
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 3:45 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• i've had many VS bras, but not that particular one. I honestly find i like a company called 'Sweet Nothings' that i found at Walmart and I only have to pay around $12 for. It is so unbelievably comfortable, I don't even feel as if I'm wearing a bra! I've always loved VS but as a pregnant mom, my boobs keep growing and VS is just too expensive right now. I did try the VS Biofit and loved it, but spend a day pampering yourself and go try on a few!
    tinac79

Answer by tinac79 at 4:24 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I personally have the regular biofit and don't like it. I think it was over priced and poorly designed. It stretches bad and just seems to gap in places I've never had bras gap before. It fit perfect when I tried it on, just after wearing it a few times I no longer like it. Good luck!
    ranze11617

Answer by ranze11617 at 12:46 AM on Apr. 27, 2009