Will you join me?

Prayer can and will do mighty things. I continually pray for our country and our leaders.

II Chron. 7:14

After a day of contemplation and soul searching, I have decided to reach out to my friends and relatives and ask you to do something that has been troubling me for a long time. Our nation is/has been on the slippery slope for a long time. If you look around you will find corruption, greed, moral decay, and a steady move away from the things that made us great. The principles upon which this nation was founded are no longer our backbone. However, we can reverse this trend. In God's word he states,"If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

tyme4me2day

Asked by tyme4me2day at 3:09 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am convinced that we must pray for our nation and its leaders and ask for forgiveness. So I ask you to join me in this plea to our Lord. Would you please send this to at least 25 people in your address book, (send it to all of them). Ask them to pray EVERYDAY. (25 to the only the 5th power is 9,765,625 people.) IMAGINE if each person reaches TEN others...or all TWENTY FIVE! If you do and they comply, we will lift up millions and millions of prayers a day to our Creator. He will hear us and in faith will answer.

Let me just add a quote from Ronald Reagan - "If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." I truly believe this is why the United States of America is in the shape we are in today. Most people have forgotten that we are one nation under God! Let us as Christians stand up and remind people of this. ~ Have a blessed day!

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 3:09 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• You've been watching too much Jack Van Impe.
    Anonymous

• OP get outside a for a while. Stop watching so much religious tv.
    Anonymous

• Hey Jack Van Impe ROCKS!
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 3:13 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• AMEN Sister! I agree with you 100%! I have a t-shirt with that very verse, from 2 Chronicles on it,and I proudly wear it. That quote from Mr. Regan is one of my favorites. What a great President he was. I will proudly join you in prayers,and will send this on. God bless for spreading this very important,valuable message.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 3:13 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• nope
    Anonymous

• Jack Van Impe is a psycho. His "wife" too.
    Anonymous

• people that take jack and his wife that serious scare me.
    Anonymous

• Hey Anon you must not be a Christian by the way you are behaving on this post, so if you do not like it GO AWAY.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 3:23 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• No.
    :)
    Anonymous