Stuffy nose

I woke up yesterday with a stuffy nose it comes and goes througout the day and its really hard for me to breath. Has anyone had this as a early sign of pregnancy? We have been ttc and this is a symptom for some so i was just wondering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I haven't experienced it but have heard that it can be a symptom, but it can also be a cold or something, best to wait for other symptoms to develop or time to test. Good Luck & lots of baby dust! ! !
    txgrl4lf

Answer by txgrl4lf at 3:20 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• It's definitely a sign of a cold or allergies.
    Anonymous

• Both of my friends who have had children have said that this was one of their signs...wait for the others. Depending on where you live, it could also be allergies, but typically allergies also will have runny nose or itchy eyes, usually it's just not a stuffy nose. Good luck
    drummerswife08

Answer by drummerswife08 at 5:07 PM on Apr. 23, 2009