To those who practice Witchcraft...

Ok, I am very drawn to a deceased well know person that lived 70 years ago. I know it's weird. Every time I see a picture or anything I get chills and kind of like a trance, it's like I feel part of what that person went through and I feel the pain,It's happened since I was a kid , what's going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Notice the title says for those who practice withcraft, if you don't have a relevant answer or are going to be rude, then don't reply.
    Anonymous

• What do you think witchcraft has to do with it??
    Anonymous

• I don't think it has anything to do with witchcraft --- although I'm no expert on the subject.

It sounds to my like, perhaps, you were this person or were very close to this person in a previous life.

Might be something to look into --- be really interesting if nothing else. :-)
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 3:28 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Because I practice it and I know some aspects of it.
    Anonymous

• I said witchcraft for dealing with past lives and spirits.
    Anonymous

• I don't practice witchcraft. This sound like you knew the person in a past life or you were the person in a past life. Another possibilty is that the spirit of the person senses your energy and is trying to communicate to you or through you. Have you tried automatic writing or EVP's to contact him?? I guess I should ask do you even WANT to contact the guy or just want the feelings you get to stop??
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 3:31 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I want to contact him. I'm just not sure the best way to go about it.
    Anonymous

• Unless you're purposefully doing it, I don't think it has anything to do with witchcraft.

IMO, it's psychological.

However, I won't rule out that it could have something to do with past lives (which, as far as I know, has little to do with witchcraft).
    Anonymous

• Ohh, you want contact. I don't think you'll get it.
    He has probably moved on to other things.
    Anonymous

• I meant I want to know why I was feeling this way, I don't know how to find out if it deals with my past life or not.
    Anonymous