Anyone know of a decent stay at home job that doesn't cost much upfront

I'm just looking for a stay at home job. My going to be 9 month old daughter, Alonna, has 2 holes in her heart. I'm not looking to put her in daycare and my husband works all hours. I keep hearing of a lot of stay at home jobs for moms, but don't know if any of them are a hoax or not. Any help? Also does anyone know when is the youngest age to put a baby into swimming lessons?

MissLeanne

Asked by MissLeanne at 3:28 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have recently completed a series of work at home articles on eHow. You can read about them in my Journal here at cafemom.

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:33 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Most stay home J-O-Bs are free. A few have some fees for background or credit and drug tests but that's it. I have a few hundred listed on my site... www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:03 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I'm using a few different work at home companies that you might want to check out. They're all free. http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 4:04 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I've got a home based business and an online job. What I do won't bring in a ton of money, but you can look at an extra $100 per month. PM me if you're interested.
    And the swimming thing... I think they have like, mommy and me classes as soon as they're sitting up, but you'd have to call around.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 4:16 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I have a wonderful work at home job. Check out this www.workathomeunited.com/excelsh
    shambric

Answer by shambric at 4:48 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I also have two other websites you can check out:
    www.ratracerebellion.com- Offers a lot of at home positions FREE
    www.cloud10corp.com
    shambric

Answer by shambric at 5:32 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I stay at home and make a minimum of $300 a month. My upfront cost was $299. So I made my money back really quickly. Check out this website www.landofand.com/fosterhealth. The wesbsite will tell you all about the products and the income opportunity. I love that the company also has tons of free training and support available. I have never been left on my own. They do 50-60% of the work up front to get you on your feet.
    MeganKay1977

Answer by MeganKay1977 at 10:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Everyday we go outside to the mailbox to check it! Why not get paid for it? I sure do! NEVER any fees! Join with me today and get in on the paychecks!

http://www.peoplestring.com/register/?r=cindyk1982

Alll I do is open up my snail maill envelopes everyday and get paid for it. We all open up mail everyday so why not get paid for it??

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 10:14 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I just got a work at home job. You have to complete a background check before being hired, but they are still looking for people. PM me if you want more information.
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 1:25 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• look at www.tgw247.com  compensation plan is great.  3 levels to choose from to start. GREAT OPPORTUNITY.  message me for more info

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 1:25 PM on Apr. 24, 2009