what are your long term goals?

mine is to complete college and have at least 1 more child before i turn 30. eventually have my own practice, and help my husband become a certified welder.

BubbysMom208

Asked by BubbysMom208 at 3:29 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Make it to retirement before they put me in "the crazy old teacher" home. I have done the college thing. I have my MaEd. I have my kids. I have 1 grandchild (so far). I want to retire (with my husband), travel, relax, and become a burden to my children as God intended.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:21 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Go back to college, get a degree, start a career. Pay off both car loans (3 and 4 more years left, so I don't know if that's long term or not, cus its going to take way longer to get the first three done).

I'm not sure if baby is still on the list, we've been trying for over 18 months now and I'm not sure I want to continue or not.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 3:37 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Just returned to college and we are trying to expand our family.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 3:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Our long term goals are to get our Semi-truck paid off, get hubby home for good with fulltime work at home. To build a new house on some property about 3 miles from here, and sell this house. And just enjoy life.....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 4:22 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I just finished earning one degree and am studying for my certification exam so I can obtain a job in that field. Meanwhile, I am returning back to college next month to work on another degree to further my career.
    Our children are grown and growing and will be out on their own within 5 years so my husband and I will have ourselves to have fun with.
    My husband is working on his Master's right now and will be obtaining a better job next year within his career.
    Our plans also include remodelling our home a bit at a time as we work off our debt.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Finish my Associate Degree and get my Masters in Social Work and become a licensed counselor and work with kids that have ADD/ADHD. Own my own home. Be with the man that I am madly in love with.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:25 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• No real goals..........I'm farily lazy and goals require work.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:10 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I plan to finish paying off my house I have three years left to pay it off,and then I plan to make it a second story house and add two more bedrooms,add a pool,and when my oldest daughter turns 18 I will rent out my house and buy a new one.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 12:43 AM on Apr. 24, 2009