What did you bring, or are you planning on bringing to the hospital with you?

Other than the normal stuff like a robe, pajamas and slippers. Anything you feel was special or unique, or just could not have lived without?

musikdoll

Asked by musikdoll at 3:44 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My cell phone and my laptop.
    Anonymous

• Birth plan, advance directive, and power of attorney.
    Anonymous

• A camara!
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Robe, comfy clothes to go home in, tooth brush, tooth paste, shampoo conditioner, maxi pads, girdle type panties (I had a c-section), slippers.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 4:08 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Bring some of those pre-wet face cloths. They'll be nice for freshening up....especially during those periods when you can't really get up. I brought a mini vibrating massager which was really nice. Oh, and ziploc bags. They're great for zipping up smelly food leftovers (in case you're nauseated), making cold compresses (out of ice chips for those swollen feet and ankles) and for putting used/wet toiletries in. Snacks are good too - especially for hubby.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 4:46 PM on Apr. 23, 2009