Do you have children close together in age? (help!)

I think I may be pregnant. My son is 13 months old so I am freaking out right now!! I wanted them to be 2+ years apart. So maybe its not that bad? My family believes that they should be years apart like 5+. I just need some support right now I guess.
You can email me at fairyviolet@rocketmail.com too! thanks ladies!!

btw my hubby is like o well mode right now. I took a test 2 weeks ago that said negative so my dh said wait 2 more weeks and try again. I am 3 weeks late so far!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its not bad i also have a 13month old and I think im pregnant also im not sure until about 1 week im suppose to start on the 30th of this month so im in the same boat as you.. I think it will not be bad at all they can grow up together :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:56 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• My son is 22 month and my daughter is 2 month . It not that bad. For me I like it like this because they get to play with each other.
    Jamie8788

Answer by Jamie8788 at 3:59 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• my sister is a single mother and has a 3 year old and a 2 year old and she is handling it greatly I am sure you will do fine.
    Sbahns

Answer by Sbahns at 4:02 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• My middle sons were BORN just less than 13 mos apart --- and they were both Csections.
    Yeah.. that's a fun dr. visit..... lol... 4 months out of a Csection and "Guess what!"

You'll be fine! :-)
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 4:02 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• My kids are 13 months apart, they are best friends!!
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 4:09 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• well i have a daughter that is 15 months old and im 27 weeks preg with my second daughter so they will only be 18 months apart and i think that it will be all good
    sam0816

Answer by sam0816 at 4:22 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i was 6 months old when my mom found out she was pregnant again with my little brother....we were still 2 years apart in school , since his birthday was in jan. but it wasnt bad growing up, we were actually pretty close! any siblings are gonna fight though!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 4:33 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• My youngest 2 are 18 months apart- 1 boy & 1 girl. They are best friends, play well together and love each other very much! There where some hard things about having them close- like I was bfing and potty training at the same time etc. But I feel the benefits outweigh the negatives for our family! They are now almost 3 and 4 1/2 and I'm expecting again..Now I'm hoping that the larger spacing (3yrs) works for our family as well as the close spacing does : )
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 4:35 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Take a deep breath. If it does turn out that you are pregnant, then you can start thinking about all the positive things about having them close. At first you may feel like you are pretending to be excited, but excitement is contagious and soon everyone will be excited too.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 4:41 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• My youngest are 11 months apart. While it was difficult while they were both in diapers, I must say that was the hardest part....well, all the way up until now, the teenage years. LOL

You hang in there Mama.....all will be well!
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 5:15 PM on Apr. 23, 2009