• In the Spotlight:

hOW DO YOU FIX YOUR HOMEPAGE?

I am new here and my homepage looks a mess. Please help me! How do I delete what I don't want. It doesn't have a box for me to delete it. Thank you so much for all your help

CHERRIBUZZIE

Asked by CHERRIBUZZIE at 4:00 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi CHERRIBUZZIE,

To delete a widget, click on the 'x' in the upper right corner of that widget box.

You will see a pop up window that says: 'This box is on both your homepage and profile page. To remove it, click the appropriate button below.' Click 'Both Pages' to remove that widget from your homepage and profile page.

The note that says 'You cannot undo this' means that once you remove that widget, in order to get it on your profile page again you will have to add it from the CafeMom Widget Directory.

If you are still unable to delete the widgets, please use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any page.

|The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 4:14 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I believe your "homepage" is set to Recent Activity. Click on "My Page" at the top of your screen. Then look to the right and you should see "Make this my homepage". Click on that (IF you want it to actually be your homepage).

Either way, click on My Page in order to change your page around!
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 12:19 PM on Apr. 24, 2009