Lunch ideas?

What are some quick easy ideas for lunch? I am planning my menu/grocery list and I need some quick easy ideas.

jamesmommy12

Asked by jamesmommy12 at 4:11 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Food & Drink

• soups, mac cheese, hot dogs, hamburgers (buy the pre made patties), salad, grilled cheese (you can add ham to it too and my daughter loves that!), "finger food lunch": veggies, cheese cubes, french bread (or crackers) and fruit, i love the precut chicken strips just plain just warm them up and eat em alone, on a salad, or over pasta.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 4:22 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• tacos are the easiest thing to make. you can buy premade taco shells are make them yourself. all you need is to choose your meat
    hamburger meat (gound beef)
    shreded beef
    chicken
    fish
    and then add your toppings
    cheese
    lettuce
    sourcream... what ever you like
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 4:17 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• For kids I do lunchables without the juice since we're at home, for me I do premade salads and buy the premade cut up chicken and throw that on top of the salad. Also try already made deli sandwhiches and a bag of baked chips and some string cheese. I also do Lean Cuisine you just microwave and eat!! Or you can do egg sandwhiches, you buy premade scrammbled eggs in the carton and just poor into the pan. Hope these help!!
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 4:17 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• BAKED PORK CHOPS , SPAGHETTI,BAKED CHICKEN, SOUP, PASTA , SALADS, CHICKEN AND BISCUITS WITH GRAVY , TACO'S, STEAK EM'S , MAC AND CHEESE ....

ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 5:49 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Over the years I have assembled a great list of packed lunches. Feel free to contact me for the complete list. Here is a sample.
    Cream cheese and jelly sandwiches, cut up into quarters or fingers
    Peanut Butter Roll-ups (cut crusts off a slice of bread, flatten it out, put peanut butter + other toppings, roll up. Optional: slice into 4's with toothpicks to keep from unrolling.
    Cream Cheese Cucumber Pita Sandwich (almost any sandwich can go in a pita!)
    Nut butter and fruit spread sandwiches on bread, cut up into quarters or fingers
    Nut butter sandwiches on small crackers
    Peeled hard boiled egg, halved
    Cheese or baked tofu cubes
    Greek yoghurt w honey
    Ziti or multicolored finger food pasta w/ tomato sauce to dip & grated cheese
    Chick peas, green beans and macaroni (mixed together, no sauce)
    Pancake and sausage w/ fruit spread to dip
    tofu salad sandwiches

Answer by rkoloms at 5:50 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Do you need them for school lunches or at home? I would do different things if it is school lunches. Let me know and I can make lots of suggestions for both.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:00 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• For at home.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 10:05 PM on Apr. 23, 2009