What's your favorite sex toy? If you use them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Once in awhile I / we do....just anything that goes...BBBUUUUZZZZZZZ
    Anonymous

• handcuffs and an eye mask...with the stuff that goes buzzzzz
    Anonymous

• I prefer the REAL thing. If I can't get it from my hubby....then there is a problem. There are all kinds of ways to spice up any relationship without resorting to the use of something plastic or rubber. Just doesn't feel right.
    Anonymous

• I've only got a double bullet I think its called... my husband bought it and tossed the packaging so I'm not 100% on the name... its works wonders!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 4:28 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i have a vibrator but never get the chance to use it lol i have when hubbys been at work but thats about it. :)
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 4:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Its a toss up of a hand or a d*ck, both belong to my husband. Oh and a tongue too!!!! Cant forget that one. Im not really into the toys, they dont do much for me. Alot of me having a good time is giving a good time to another
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 4:33 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I've ever tried "toys" only the real thing!i dont know if my DH would b into that lol!but who knows!
    AnaKV

Answer by AnaKV at 4:40 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• 3 speed silver bullet :)
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 4:45 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I love my little silver bullet. My husband and I only get to sleep next to each other once a week so sometimes I need to help my self. LOL
    Anonymous

• silver bullet, ive always had a hard time haveing the big "O" idk y my bf has tried so many things and thats really the only thing that works. love it
    Anonymous