Does anyone know of a Christian Church in Kansas city/shawnee mission/lenexa/olathe/gardner/overland park

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Try joining a Kansas group and asking there. You'll get better answers, trust me.

• Check with your former minister. Ours has a directory that he uses to help members of our church when someone moves or goes to college, etc.

Answer by baconbits at 4:38 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• google "churches in Kansas City" - that usually helps me. Or at least gives a great start.

Answer by jennijune_21 at 4:45 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Ah Kansas City... Go to Kansas City IHOP ( International House of Prayer) you may be able to connect with someone there and find out where people attend. I know there is a big church there but I cannot remember the name of it.

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:00 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I don't know what style of churches you prefer, but I go to a Calvary Chapel. I looked on the church directory and they have a church in Shawnee. You can click on the link and check out there website and maybe listen to some messages and get a feel for it. Or you can look at the directory and see if there are any other churches close by that you would like to visit. But here is the directory.

I hope you find a great church, with amazing people, solid teaching, inspiring worship, and opportunities for you to serve!!! God Bless you.

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 5:38 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• There are lots of churches in those areas (I'm from the area) it just depends on what type you are looking for.

Answer by dawn_misayo at 11:26 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• a Pentecoastal church

Answer by Mamaof2010 at 8:50 AM on Apr. 24, 2009