Do you have any silly little "quwirks"?

I have a bunch of stupis ones lol...like if the radio volume is shown with numbers~ it has to be even, or the way I have to eat my colored candy according to how many of each color there are ~ and the curtain must be pushed back away from the side that the faucet is on (when it is left open)...I don't know I guess I am strange...do you have any?

nikkileerue

Asked by nikkileerue at 4:29 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• omg when I wake up I have to open all of the blinds in the front room, I can't stand it to be dark and for them to be pulled down.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 4:31 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I cannot let any or the food on my plate touch. the shower curtain must be closed at all times. i also do the even number thing with the radio lol. I have more but I'll have to think lol
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 4:33 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• cannot mix the food i am eating....i have to eat one thing at a time! i think i'm just nuts...lol
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 4:34 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Movies, books and my spices should be in alphabetical order (easier to find that way!)

I can't stand to have the blinds drawn during the day...feel too closed in.

I can tolerate the boys to be in similar outfits, but can't stand it if they match (unless it's sports team gear!)

TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 4:34 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i also do the radio thing, i have million like that i swear i have a mild case of OCD everything has its place and I know where it is why doesnt everyone else?
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 4:40 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• omg what is up with people liking the blinds being drawn during the day!!!! My husband wants them down (it messes with the glare on the screen, it's too bright, etc etc...)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITA feels too closed in!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 4:42 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I like to keep things on even numbers if at all possible.
    When I eat colored candy(like M&M's or Skittles) then I will make sure there are identical numbers of all colors and then put them in a group so Im eating one of each color. Like if there are 3 reds and 2 greens and 2 blues Ill eat a red seperate to even the numbers out and then Ill pair up a red, green and blue and eat those at the same time. Make sense?? LOL
    I break the tab off my soda cans when they are empty and stick the tab in the can. DH hates that one.
    When I sleep, I have to have hair covering my ear for fear of bugs getting in my ear(quirk I picked up as a child after seeing Star Trek: Wrath of Khan). I figure, if bugs tried to get in my ear Id feel them in my hair and be able to get them out LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:56 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I get silly over how my classroom desks are. If I have them in groups, no problem. They can be hap-hazard. If they are in rows, it makes me crazy. Kids can't just sit down. They flop down and push the desks. The rows become zigzag lines. This is where I get weird. If they are to be in a line, I want them in a line. If they are deliberately out of order - fine. It's exhausting.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:15 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• My radio volume has to be an even #, too.
    The hot water kettle has to be on the back left burner facing to the right when it is boiling. When it is done then it has to be placed on the back right burner facing to the left.
    All blinds have to be open as soon as I get up in the morning and closed as soon as it begins to darken outside.
    My medications have to be placed in a specific order, label facing forward, and taken in order from left to right.
    The closet door has to be shut before I go to bed.
    My feet have to be on the bed and under the covers, no matter how hot it is - just in case something from under the bed decides to grab me...lol.
    I can drink my coffee only out of certain mugs and no one else is allowed to use them.
    The milk container in the fridge has to be facing forward with the handle on the right side.
    My magnets on my fridge doors are in specific positions and I keep them that way.
    There are others.....
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:52 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• All interior doors shut when I go to bed.
    My food doesn't touch or mix while eating.
    I usually eat my favorite thing first.
    I have to go to bed with a glass of water by my bed.
    I think that's it.....
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 7:27 PM on Apr. 23, 2009