Does Ovulation pain last for 1 or more days? Or is it just a minute kindof thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Usually it's nothing that lasts more than a few minutes at the MOST.
    Anonymous

• I get crampy for the whole day.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 4:34 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• You are so silly you think you'd know youre body....silly girl

I would have to say you are ovulating when you have this clear egg white looking stuff coming out. Right after your period (7days after) those are the days you are ovulating most fertile. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:38 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• It's definelty not a minute. As the years go on you will know when your having ovulation pain. You can be cramping off and on through the day. But, pain wise. it shouldn't be all day long 24/7 good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 5:37 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Thanks... this is the first time I've really started paying attention to my body!
    Anonymous

• My ovualtion pains last for a few days, but because I have cyst.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 7:12 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I would have to say you are ovulating when you have this clear egg white looking stuff coming out. Right after your period (7days after) those are the days you are ovulating most fertile. GL

This isnt true for everyone. Not everyone ovulates when they should. And it isnt 7 days its 14 for most, depending on your cycle and if you ovulate normally.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 7:13 PM on Apr. 23, 2009