People on cm

Why are people so rude on Cm? DO THEY NOT HAVE A LIFE? Grr im fed up with cm im bout to delete my account..

i got bashed earlyer so bad that it hurt my feelings

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in About CafeMom

• no matter where you go you will always run into mean people~ I wouldn't let it bother me, like your ever going to see them anyway :)
    nikkileerue

Answer by nikkileerue at 4:34 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• It's not CafeMom's fault. Unfortunately people do things like that everywhere. You just have to find "your place". You can't change them or their responses so I suggest you try to let it go and find great people to hang out with - they ARE out there. I love this site. It's the only social site I use. :o)
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 4:35 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• im sorry that happened to you. I have had that happen to me on another site. Some people use the internet as a way to bash others because it can be anonymous and you dont have to stand behind your words. and lets face it - women can be bitches, plain and simple. Im sorry your experience was not good. I hope you change your mind and stay and not pay any mind to the small minded people that can sometimes be found here.
    Rngrad_2006

Answer by Rngrad_2006 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Some people are just plain rude. Don't let it affect you from using cafemom. No matter how old some people get they never grow up. Some people just thrive on drama!
    momofthree577

Answer by momofthree577 at 6:05 PM on Apr. 23, 2009