Shiny Eye Shadow question

Sorry ladies, I'm no good with make-up terms (BIG smile)! I've often wondered where people get shiny eye shadow and what brands? I think it is so pretty but every time I buy something it's the "matte" look.

Bethe333

Asked by Bethe333 at 4:39 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use the Bronze ones from Victoria Secret. They are very shiny and are designed to work together to make your face bronzish... (is that a word?.. If not, I am coining it!!!) Anyway, Also, if you don't have something like that, a simple white always works well for shiny..
    Anonymous

• go with lighter colors they tend to shimmer more like light blues, pinks...and def white
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 4:46 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Avon makes great ones. Try the Mark I-Glimmer Illuminating Eye Color are beautiful on. So are the Mark I-Mark Custom Pick Eye Shadows they're all shimmery and look amazing on. Take a look at them on my website www.youravon.com/dhullum and if you see shades you love but aren't sure if they'll work email me the shade name and product number and I'll mail you some samples! If you see any you'd like to order use code fsany for free shipping! GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 10:31 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• check out mineralfacefx.com they are amazing eyeshadows, the color payout is amazing and you can even have shades custom made. they have super fast shipping and the owner is a dear. I got this gold shimmery one called Godess and it's just breathtaking !! she can make them as shimmery or matte as you want !! Oh, and did I mention they're reasonably priced ?
    suej27

Answer by suej27 at 5:31 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I use Mary Kay mineral shadows. Some are matte and some are shiny. I too like the shimmer. My favorite brown shimmer tone that is darker is vintage gold. I also like very bright colors and my newest favorite addition is the coastal colors limited edition. LOVE IT! :) What colors do you like? What colors are your eyes? So many questions but just trying to help suggest something YOU might like. :) Check out the page and if you want you can always request samples. www.marykay.com/elisaangulo
    ranze11617

Answer by ranze11617 at 12:27 AM on Apr. 27, 2009