electronics

Know anyone who is totally clueless when it comes to electronics?My mom had a fit that she couldn't find a corded phone to buy!Don't get me started on her trying to rewind a DVD!

TMJ121099

Asked by TMJ121099 at 4:53 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My mom used to do something wrong on her computer and then call either my brother or myself....and want us to fix it over the phone.

She would sit there and read the error codes or whatever and then say, "How do I fix it and what did I do wrong?"

One time I asked her (based on what she said had happened), "Mom, what color is the screen?" She told me blue. I told her to shut it off and take it in for repair. LOL "Why?" she asks.

Mom...That's the blue screen of death!

TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:45 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• My mom thinks that if she sets the clock on her VCR the power will go out. She set it a couple of times and coincidently, they power went out. Soooooo, my mom and dad sit around with 12:00 blinking on their VCR.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:02 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• lol i stay away from people like that...they dont want to evolve lol
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 5:44 PM on Apr. 23, 2009