OMG??????

I am home with just my son who is 13 months and no car or phone and he just ate a chunk of deodorant, I am freakin out what should I do????

Peekalou

Asked by Peekalou at 4:57 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• its not very bad. but call poison control. they may tell u to induce vomitting or hav him drink water. my dd has tried to eat cig butts of my parents...they told me itll pass thru. as long as she didnt eat alot of them. so its probly not as bad as u think. itll be ok.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 5:06 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• go to your neighbors and call poison control just to be safe. take him and the deodorant with you, they will want to know what is in it and cal tell you if he needs to be seen. he actually ate it!! wow, mine has licked it before but never eaten it.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 4:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• go to a neighbor and call poison control
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I am not quite sure if he ate it but he had it and a chunk misterously disappeared and his breath smells like it. I don't know anyone here who I can use their phone.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 5:03 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• You need to contact poison control right away. Can you use the computer to have someone call?? Or search online for what u should do.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 5:06 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Know them or not, take your kid over there and use their damn phone!
    Anonymous

• http://health.nytimes.com/health/guides/poison/deodorant-poisoning/overview.html
    Anonymous

• Run as fast as you can to the nearest phone and call poison control.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 5:51 PM on Apr. 23, 2009