what should i do?

Before I start...please positive feedback only, just please.

Okay. So I've been with this guy, we'll call him Isaiah...for 3 years and now I'm pregnant with his baby. And sometimes I feel like I've really gotten myself into a bad place because I just feel like he doesn't treat me right...or maybe we just aren't compatible. You see, I'm the kind of girl that needs love and affection a lot...and he is the kind of guy that "can't show any emotion." Furthermore I've asked him to be more sympathetic to my feelings but he says he "can't," and he WONT try AT ALL.

And now there's this other guy...that doesn't care that I'm pregnant. he likes like. and he wants me to be with him but I don't know whether I should break up with the other guy or not.

I know you'll say do what I want but I honestly don't know what I want...I couldn't tell you. I just need some guidance.

Please?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• honey, if he doesn't give you what you want or what you need to be happy then i would say you should dump him, you seem like you could have something nice with the other guy. "isaah" already said he won't try and he can't give you what you want. So for your happiness I would suggest taking a break from Isaah for a while and see how you are either alone or with this other guy. good luck and be happy. and remember, you are pregnant, what you are feeling your baby can feel. if you are stressed then so is your baby. remove what is stressing you so much.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 5:02 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• This is pretty positive in my opinion. If you want guidance, get away from both of them. You are with a guy that you "aren't sure" if he treats you right and now you think you "may" like another guy? You said you're the type that needs love and affection- um that's everyone dear. The problem is YOU. You need to figure out why you are looking for happiness and to be completed in men. As long as you are willing to accept verbal abuse or being treated bad, you need therapy. Stop worrying about this guy and that guy and get help for yourself.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 5:02 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i was in the same situation kinda.....lets just say i now have an ex that is my son's father and i am happily married to another man that i love with all of my heart that is my daughters father:)
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 5:03 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• If your not happy better to get out before you get yourself in too deep!!!
    Anonymous

• Thanks guys for the feedback....I know it's not okay to deal with verbal abuse and I know I am the problem in a way...It's just that Isaiah tells me he loves me and that he wants to be with me and he wants to marry me and be happy together with the baby. But then he just doesn't show it in how he acts or what he says most other times. And this other guy is totally growing on me...but I don't know if it's just the fact that someone is giving me some affection.
    Anonymous

• My dh was kinda "emotionless" when I was preggo. He said it was becaus ehe didn't want me to yell at him if he said something wrong lol. If you want to make things work with Isa then talk to him about it and let him know what you are thinking. Who knows...he may be totally different once he has that bundle of joy in his arms. Babies do change people :) Remember~ when your preggo you are just a big ball of emotions. You are probably developing feelings because of them. Give yourself some time away from both to sort things out if you are totally unsure still.
    Anonymous

• make a list of pros & cons. go with who makes you feel good.
    star33

Answer by star33 at 10:27 PM on Apr. 23, 2009