Carrying high, am i too big?

http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt250/andersonfamily08/belly2.jpg

I know im carrying high, but am i too big for being 30 weeks?

Its my second kid..

I know its not a big deal, i just want opinions

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 4:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You look great to me. I measured big with all 3 of my babies and I got bigger faster with each one. You're fine.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 5:01 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• You look perfect to me.

I got all the "are you sure your due date is right? "How many you got in there?!" "Are you sure you're not having twins?" "You look like you're going to EXPLODE!" "Are you STILL pregnant?!" (at 6 months along mind you) comments too. I even had one person scare the crap out of me by telling me how concerned she was about how big I am and that I need to get a second opinion. Ignore them. Most people don't know what the hell they're talking about and will spew the first thing that comes out of their mouths. I always measured 2 weeks ahead and he ended up being 5 days late!

The miracle of modern ultrasound lets us know that even when babies are a little bigger than usual, there's nothing wrong with them. As long as your doctor doesn't have any concerns, you're good to go! :-)

(my guy was 9lbs 6.3oz when he was born. Ouch!)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 5:05 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• My first daughter was only 6lbs but she was 3 weeks earlier. It looks like this one might be a repeat c-section if so.. once i hit 36 weeks, she is outta there!!! I feel like she wieghs 10lbs now!! although i know she doesnt lol
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 5:09 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• um, no...you don't look too big.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 2:45 AM on Apr. 24, 2009