omg ahh!

so my dfs b day is in a week and a half...IDK WUT TO DO! im not allowed to have sex...drs orders...and im so broke and i cant cook. is there anything that you can come up with to help?! please :-D i cant think of a SINGLE thing to do. im not very creative...help??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Go to the beach for a nice walk (if you live in an area where you can do that). I spent one of my most romantic Valentines Day's on the beach exploring tide-pools and just enjoying my SO's company.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 5:14 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Write a letter about why you love him. Mention all the good times you remember with him.

Answer by Bmat at 5:14 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• While I don't really know what a dfs is, I am assuming it is a loved one of some sorts. How about a nice massage and a movie in?
    Anonymous

• How about making some IOU "Coupons?!" They can be sweet and/or sexy, and some can be redeemed now or later (when the doctor says it's okay!!!) Some ideas: Breakfast in Bed, Massage, Foot Rub, Sleep In, etc.

You don't have to be a "cook" to make a romantic dinner...candles, a bottle of win (or sparkling cider for you!), and some homemade, hand dipped chocolate covered strawberries (or other fruit), rent a movie, make some popcorn, etc...You know, just be together, and be yourselves! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:17 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Yah,wright a love letter like above post said and............ A BJ. :)
    Anonymous