I need some help ladies!

I have been put in charge of planning the "kitten shower" (think babyshower) for the local animal shelter. I have most of it already figured out, but I need good suggestions for games to play with 10+ people, including children and the more pet-related the better.

Give me your suggestions, and with any luck, this will be a kitten shower to remember!

BisketLiss

Asked by BisketLiss at 5:17 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't have a suggestion but I do think it's the cutest idea in the WORLD! Maybe, pin the tail on the kitten (not a real one of course! LOL)
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:27 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• pin the tail on the kitty
    lol
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 5:42 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Play duck, duck, goose only call it cat,cat, mouse haha
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 6:06 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Those are both very cute suggestions! I love the pin the tail on the kitty...only....I might change it to Pin the whiskers on the cat or something. I don't know if we'll have the room for the duck duck goose game.

Any other suggestions?

We play Pictionary using cat-related or pet-related phrases, if you can think of any, we need those too. Last year we played "Name that Cat" with pictures of famous cats (including nermal from Garfield, Sgt. Tibbs from 101 Dalmations and Morris the Cat )

We also do Kitty Bingo with phrases related to cat care or kitten care.

I just thought of one, heh. Guess the kitten's weight!

We used to do a Jelly Bean Jar (guess how many) but...no one wants to count up the jelly beans anymore, and the staff winds up eating them all anyway.

If you have any suggestions for games, activities, etc for kids, and adults (since parents have to come too!) We'll take them! Thank you agai
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 6:31 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I know this is for a good cause and this is a serious question, so please forgive me, but I can't help but think of the segment in the movie "The Jerk" with Steve Martin where the guy is asking for donation money to end kitten juggling in his country...LOL.

I wish you all the best with your cause. I hope all the kittens are able to find good homes.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:32 PM on Apr. 23, 2009