cramping a increase vaginal discharge

I was just curious. I had a miscarriage when I was only 8 weeks along and that was the end of March. Now I a have been having a little bit of cramping and an increase of vaginal discharge. Could I be starting me period soon? could it be ovulating? could I be pregnant? Any idea? I will be taking a blood test tomorrow to check my hcg tomorrow (to make sure that its back down to 0)but I just wanted opinions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• what color is the discharge and is there an odor? Was the miscarriage a complete where all the embryonic tissue was expelled or do you know. It could be an infection depending on the kind of discharge. Make an appt with your OB
    Rngrad_2006

Answer by Rngrad_2006 at 5:43 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i meant to add that if it was an incomplete miscarriage and there is tissue still in your uterus it could cause pain and an infection.
    Rngrad_2006

Answer by Rngrad_2006 at 5:44 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• hmmm when they did the last ultrasound they did not see a baby or tissue, just blood clots. I have not had anymore bleeding or tissue etc for about 3 weeks now so I was assuming everything was done and had passed. The discharge is white with no odor.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 5:50 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• if it is white and doesnt have an odor i would assume that your period may be coming, if it lasts more than a week or you notice a change in the discharge i would call your doctor.
    Rngrad_2006

Answer by Rngrad_2006 at 6:17 PM on Apr. 23, 2009