What would you do if someone slapped the shi- out of you during an argument?

Not a violent person but I would kick some A$$

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• whoop ass.i am 50 yrs old and i tell you i still can take out the can of whoop ass.some guy threatened to fight me last yr with his wife.she turned in my yard i was just walking out side she looked at me and called me a fat pig.(im not that fat)well we yelled no big deal then her 250 pnd husband got out of the car and told me him and his wife were going to kick my ass.i was like omg.i was scared to death but wasnt going to back down.by this point the police had arrived and of course this hard ass new the policeman and all was well for him and i looked like the jerk.live and learn like admckenzie said...
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 7:00 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I would walk away. I will not get involved in violent thing, but I would do my best to sto0p violence. If someone is hurting me I would leave. If someone is hurting someone else I would do what I could to stop it.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 5:29 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Depends on who it was. There are a few people I wouldnt do anything, i would call the cops and press charges simply because it would be worse consequences for them. I had a guy threaten to slap me because I stood up to him, i told him if he did I'd have his career. There are a couple people if they did that I'd straight up punch them in the face.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I would knock them out. I'm not into fighting but if provoked or attacks me, i'm game.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i would have to slap back. i'm not a violent person but if you hit me i'm done, i would love to be able to say i could just walk away, but i've been there before and i don't have the patience or the temper for that. i'd hit back, hard
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Honey no one lays ONE hand on me unless they want a beat down, then an ass whooping from my DH, or BFF if it's a girl. I am not one that gets fucked with in RL.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 5:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• whoop some ass...
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:33 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• They'd lay ONE hand on me. And as they were picking themselves up off the ground (or maybe lying there trying to figure out what the hell happened) I'd be calling the cops.

Self defense.
    Anonymous

• I would probably laugh my ass off and ask that person to go to lunch because they have some balls!
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 5:41 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• ....pass me the can opener, because I would be opening that 'can of whoop ass'
    Anonymous