It is time for my period and i am having the normal cramps but no bleeding what could this mean!

heidihill09

Asked by heidihill09 at 5:36 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Either aunt flow is giving you a rough go around and is taking her time coming or you could be pregnant. Never know. Wait it out, and test if you are a week late.
    javila

Answer by javila at 5:38 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• This is what happened to me right before I found out I was pregnant. Usually the day before or the day of my period I would get bad cramps followed by blood either the next day or later in the day. Well in December for about 4 days I was getting little not very noticeable cramps on and off but there was never any blood. I thought it was weird so I took an early pregnancy test and sure enough I was! Could mean you are pregnant, could mean your period is coming. There's no way to tell for sure. Just wait and like javila said, take a test.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 5:41 PM on Apr. 23, 2009