What would you do if you were me ?

I have a 7 month old baby boy i LOVE the baby's father to and i know he love me we are 15 years apart in age and b-cuz he got deported to his country i am so confused he was my only income so right now its been hard he does send money for all me need he wants to me and the baby to go over to his country which i never been there and i wanna go because i might lose him but i also have to think about where my relationship is going because i plan to go to job corps with my son . so would you try to make the relationship work so we can be a family or should i move on and stay friends with him ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• How old are you? Maybe you shouldn't get involved in moving and stay here, go to school and get a job.
    Anonymous

• I would be seriously cautious if he is from a country where men "own" women. you will get stuck there and have to leave your child if you want to come back!!
    Anonymous