Am I the only one that thinks the Burger King Kids Meal "Big Butts" commercial is inappropriate

I am just wondering because there seems to be so much about this commercial that is more geared to adults than kids. In fact the song could have been used without the women shaking their butts into the faces of the t.v. viewers, right? Sponge Bob could be doing the dancing for instance. Just wondering.

mygirlscome1st

Asked by mygirlscome1st at 5:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Who cares. Its freaking tv. If you don't like it turn it off when it comes on. The tv has an off button for a reason.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:28 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I dont think its innappropriate, just dumb but my husband loves it and watches it onyoutube all of the freaking time he thinks its so funny.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 6:01 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• well, I thought it was hilarious. I did think it was geared towards adults, because isn't it saying if you go in and buy an adult meal you are getting a kids meal for free??? i would think it would be geared towards adults??
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 6:02 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I thought it was dumb but funny
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 6:07 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• doesn't bother me any- I do kinda find the King guy a lil creepy though.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 6:09 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i think it is, and its just stupid. I dont find it funny at all.
    Zaphira

Answer by Zaphira at 6:14 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Luckyclown ---- I agree he is very creepy!!!
    Zaphira

Answer by Zaphira at 6:15 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I love it...it's hilarious
    Anonymous

• Kids see way worse on tv
    Anonymous

• I don't know what to do think. But my two year old stops what ever she is doing when it comes on and goes in front of the tv and starts shaking her butt... and then she sings it too. She is in love with that comercial. I wish the could of came up with a cleaner idea and not use sponge bob square pants in it..
    sarabeth1

Answer by sarabeth1 at 6:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2009