Help! Weird movement in my stomach!

I've been having some weird movement in my stomach, below my ribs on the right side. It's like a pinging kind of feeling, almost like I'm being kicked in the exact same spot constantly throughout the day, but I am not pregnant, and couldn't be. My youngest child just turned 1, and I've never experienced anything like this before, but it's creeping me out, been for a couple of days, and I cant get to the doctor for several more days, was wondering if anyone else has experienced anything like this. It's anytime I move, all day long. Thanks

Mum_of_4

Asked by Mum_of_4 at 6:02 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Health

• You might want to take a trip to the ER. Sounds like it could be ur gallbladder. Gallstones maybe. Not a dr here, but that's what it sounds like.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:05 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Urgent Care is much cheaper than the ER.
    Anonymous

• iv never been checked for it but i feel things too and im not pregnant sometimes i feel sharp pains and sometimes i feel like when i was pregnant and my baby moved or kicked but im not preg now.
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 6:09 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Well, it's never painful, and it's just that i cant get a babysitter for my 4 kids to go to the ER for hours :(. I found a womens health site that had a ton of ppl saying they feel the same thing, but no one knew what it was!
    Mum_of_4

Answer by Mum_of_4 at 6:18 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• well then when you go to your appointment if you do you can let us know or well me if i also need a check up lol good luck
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 6:22 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• yes, thanks, I will let you know!
    Mum_of_4

Answer by Mum_of_4 at 6:31 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Muscle spasms maybe?
    Anonymous

• Well, went to Dr, he didnt know either, said nothing felt weird, and to come back asap if it starts up again!! Seriously, not even an idea of what it was! But it has stopped!
    Mum_of_4

Answer by Mum_of_4 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 27, 2009