LOOKING FOR GREAT RECIPES!

IF YOU HAVE ANY GOOD RECIPES THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO SHARE I WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! I'M TIRED OF EATING THE SAME STUFF WEEK TO WEEK. I'M LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT. IF ANYONE HAS ANY RECIPES THAT INCLUDE PORK, BEEF, CHICKEN ETC... PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

THANKS!

JKLIEBERT2004

Asked by JKLIEBERT2004 at 6:04 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Check out the recipe swap group. I have been a member for a while and there are a TON of great recipes. You can search through the different categories for beef, pork, chicken, etc to find recipes you think your family will like! :) Hope this helps!
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 6:08 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Check out this website. I love it.

www.recipezaar.com
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:02 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I have really tasty, family tested, budget friendly, healthy recipes. Please contact me if you are interested; knowing any special likes and dislikes will help!

Answer by rkoloms at 8:51 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I have a good chicken recipe. Marinade boneless, skinless chicken breasts or chicken tenders in 1000 Island Dressing for about 30 minutes.Coat in cornflake crumbs. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30-45 minutes or until done. I serve with mashed potatoes. My very picky son LOVES these.

In a slow cooker, put the amount of servings of rice you need, add boneless porkchops, 2 cans of cream of chicken soup and the milk or water to dilute. Cook on low about 6 hours, until porkchops are done. They porkchops will fall apart in the rice and "gravy". I season the porkchops with salt, pepper, garlic powder and Lawry's seasoning salt. You can also brown the chops before putting them in the slow cooker.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• this is a pretty good site with easy meal ideas: http://www.pbs.org/everydayfood/recipes/

MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 9:51 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• chicken with italian dressing. Just marinade, and cook. (best if you let marinade for 6 hours before cooking, and if grilled).

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:32 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• This website has really simple and delicious recipes: http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/home.aspx
    Trajik003

Answer by Trajik003 at 2:01 PM on Apr. 24, 2009