Do you know how to get Taylor Swift Presale tickets?

\My husband is getting me Taylor Swift tickets for my Birthday and Tickets go on sale Next friday. Im not able to get off work to sit and wait for hours outside for them... (lol... thats how you get the good seats lol.) I've been to tons of concerts, and in my experience, even if you are online and click 'buy now' right at 10:00, you still get crappy seats. I seen that presale starts wednesday. i was wondering how i get presale tickets. for Louisville, KY on Aug 30.

Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• My son was able to get presale tickets by signing up on her mail list on her website.
    www.taylorswift.com ~~ I think
    message me if that doesn't work and I will ask him. Even with the presale, we got only OK seats...200 level and a long way back. Oh well, at least we got tickets. They sold out before they officially opened..lol
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 7:17 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Good luck finding tickets. Have you tried Ticketmaster? Her tickets sold out in 3 mintues for the North Charleston Colissum.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 5:17 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• thanks guys. =) i got 13th row in the center!! yay.
    MrsThompson1023

Answer by MrsThompson1023 at 12:43 PM on May. 1, 2009