freaking out

.....I been looking on different sites here's about pregnancy's seen some where girls don't see there baby's heart beat and have to have a D&C...then seen some where girls has an ectopic pregnancy......Little afraid i have not been to the dr yet ,I don't want to have any of these problems:( Is it true long as you have the symptoms your baby's still ok??? I'm 8 weeks and 1 day is there any signs of ectopic pregnancy's? and also if your baby's heart stop would all our sickness goes away?....The day b4 easter i bleed for an hour real light pink not enough for a pad .....then 5 days ago i has some brown discharge only when i wiped once is that normal? i'm 8 weeks and 2 days

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If it is eptopic you will be in SERIOUS pain. And don't worry about the heartbeat, stress is the worst thing on your baby. Don't worry, stress can even cause the bleeding. Just make a doc appointment, but if you get too worried go to the ER and have them do an ultrasound. Good Luck!
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 6:29 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• AND stop reading horror stories, look at baby names sites and nursery decorations.
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 6:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Lol Thanks i plan on doing that,i feel some better now...again thanks so much
    Anonymous

• I worried about all these things too and I am now 24 weeks and my little boy is fine. Like southernstyle88 said, if you had an eptopic pregnancy you would DEF. know. You would be in a lot a lot of pain and there are other symptoms that go along with it as well. As for the heartbeat, I freaked out about this too. I went to the doc for the first time when I was 12 weeks. She warned me that they might not be able to hear the heartbeat with a doppler until 16 weeks, so if they couldn't hear anything not to worry. Well they couldn't hear anything so naturally I started to get really scared. But then she took me in an ultrasound room and then I could see his little heart beating and him doing backflips and everything! It was such a relief! You will worry about everything...trust me. I still worry about things even though I'm rounding the home stretch. Just remember there are tons of healthy babies born every day!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 6:34 PM on Apr. 23, 2009