Very tired and lots of diarhea

I know this is TMI
BUT
Lately I been really sleepy sleeping most the day away and when I do eat it's 10 minutes and I'm in the bathroom with Diahrea ..
I am 29 weeks pregnant , Whats going on ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well u are sleeping alot because the baby is really growing right now and therefore uses more of your nutrients to do this so it tires you out, as far as the diahrea what have u been eating
    Anonymous

• drink lots of water-you dont want to dehydrate even the least bit.

what other symptoms do you have? fever?

maybe you ate something bad or just a 24 hour bug? not sure but drink lots of water and maybe add a lemon to it.
    Loa1002

Answer by Loa1002 at 7:22 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I would call the doc in the a.m, diareha (sp) can be a sign of early labor comming... dont get worried though!! Not always!!! Drink Drink Drink and relax! Your making a baby!!! You are going to be tired (but let your doc know when you call that you are more than normal) Good Luck! May you have at least 8 more weeks of preg.!!!
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 8:06 PM on Apr. 23, 2009