when you are in the hospital after giving birth to your baby who watchs your other kids?

just wanting to know? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When i was in labor with my daughter my mom watched my son until i got to 7 cm because she wanted to be there for the birth since she also was for my son. When i got there she had my sister who is 13 and my dad watch him. We are probably going to do the same with this next one but as soon as i have the baby my husband will go home to take care of the kids until i am released from the hospital. Last time he stayed the night with me.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 6:45 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• My SIL watched my daughter. She and my MIL, but she spent the night with my SIL. I was only out for 1 day.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:50 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• usually family or close family friends
    keishamoguel

Answer by keishamoguel at 7:04 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I had my sister watch my son. She's the "official" babysitter. At night he stayed with DH though.
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 7:48 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• daddy?
    Anonymous