uh oh. im screwed. vent.

ugh i just found out my dad is getting out of jail today. im freakin out. he was arrested for domestic abuse/violence, rape, and kidnapping me when i was younger. my step dad is getting out next thursday (also my 18th birthday). he was arrested domestic abuse, again, towards me. my daughters father is also getting out next thursday. he just violated hs parole. ugh gonna be living in a freaking nightmare again :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Exparte for each.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:08 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Wow, that sucks. Go find a dude that isn't a felon.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:13 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• The hobgoblins are out in full tonight..
    Anonymous

• im not with him. i havent seen or talked to him since the night we had sex and i got pregnant, he was a jerk then too.
    Anonymous

• ...wow. that is some situation lol.

can you not talk to any of them?
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:15 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• WOW...break the cycle, try to hook up with a nice guy. I would leave town. Do you have family that is not in town or connected with your life where you live?
    Anonymous

• just avoid them at all cost. no phone calls and don't answer your door and if they show up call the cops.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:18 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i can but chose not to talk to any of them except my daughters father cause we are still pretty good friends, hes also really good friends with my brother so i'd have to deal with him anyway.
    Anonymous

• OMG keep away from all of these guys. You have your daughters to think about.
    YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SEE ANY OF THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE FAMILY that is stupid. And do not let anyone tell you that you have to see them. Move to another town start fresh and clean.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 7:32 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• run away b4 you get killed by one of them
    Anonymous