do you let your baby sleep in the bed with you?

http://www.momlogic.com/2009/04/warning_co-sleeping_can_be_dea.php

Both of my kids slept in the bed with me and i never roled over on them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes, I co-sleep as well. I have a little divider that helps keep her from rolling over and also would be uncomfortable if I rolled on it and wake me up...but it has never even come close to happening.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:15 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• No. He sleeps in his basinet next to the bed. He'll be moving to his crib shortly.
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 7:18 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Both of my kids slept with me and nothing happened but looking back that is not a risk I want to take again.
    When my sister was in the hospital after having her baby a nurse told her that just a month ago she walked in on a mom and baby in bed together and the baby was dead......she suficated him in her sleep.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 7:19 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• before i got pregnant, i tossed i turned and rolled out of the bed. as soon as that little boy came out, i never moved a muscle. they both sleep with me. my little girl in the corner while my 2 yr old sleeps on the other side or my dh or both. never once i have i rolled over on them.
    summerdaile

Answer by summerdaile at 7:19 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Nope. They all went into their crib.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:19 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Nope!
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:21 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Stir that pot!!!
    Anonymous

• I still nap with my 6 year old! I bf for a while with both of my kids, they didn't really sleep with me but if they work up I'd put them on my boob and go back to sleep. I never rolled over them, but one time I think my son got overly hot and when I woke up I freaked out, it looked like he wasn't breathing :(
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:26 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Troll. Yes I slept with all my kids. Never rolled over on any. But now that they are older I squash 'em regularly just to keep 'em in line.
    Anonymous

• Nope, she was in the next room the 2nd night home for the hospital. I planned on keeping her in our room in a bassinet longer, but none of us slept well that night (not even her). Once she was in her own room we all slept better.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 7:37 PM on Apr. 23, 2009