This is a boredom question lol...Small weddings or big weddings which do you prefer and why?

I got married in a very very small no family just two witnesses ceremony and we are redoing it on our 1 year anniversary Iwas just curious to know what peoples opinions on big or small wedding was...

Shantaa

Asked by Shantaa at 7:32 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Small. I wouldn't want to pay for like 300+ people at my wedding. I'd save my money for an awesome vacation. ;)

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:35 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• We had a small wedding. Well, smaller lol. I didn't feel the need to spend a bunch of $$ on one day. Our friends and family being there were more important then the big blown out type thing.
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 7:36 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• Well my DF and I are having a small wedding, and to be honest to me its a very special and personal day and I dont want everyone and their mother there too KWIM
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 7:39 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i'm trying to do a small wedding but it keeps getting bigger and bigger! LOL Im' renewing my vows for my 10 year wedding anniversary and we are having a wedding because we got married in court and I want my wedding LOL
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 7:51 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• small wedding but would one day have a bigger on maybe a 10 yr.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 7:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I preferred a small wedding for us. As far as attending a wedding, I'd say I also prefer small. I feel that it is more intimate, more precious, with just the closest family and friends.

Answer by Bmat at 8:11 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• In my mind I always wanted a HUGE wedding. However, I don't know a ton of people and I hate being the center of attention in a large crowd so I doubt the huge wedding will happen! I just want a NICE wedding.
    Anonymous

• We met working in a nursing home in aug of 1985,5 months later we got married in a courthouse,we have been married for almost 24 years.Its not how big or small a wedding is or how much you spend, my husband and I say jokingly that courthouse marriages last a lot longer then having a wedding that cost a fortune,lol.
    momindistress08

Answer by momindistress08 at 10:55 PM on Apr. 23, 2009