what is a good way to lose weight fast

indianlove

Asked by indianlove at 7:40 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Health

• Lower your caloric intake and exercise.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:43 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• the tuna diet. after my son i was overweight by 30pounds and i did the tuna diet and exercise twice a day and droped it all in 2 weeks. first i ran on the tredmil 15min in morning and 15min at night (you don't have to run the whole time just fast pace walk), eat tuna with light mayo and 5crackers for breakfast, lunch and dinner for 2 weeks, this diet helps train your body to eat smaller meals, kina like a fast, don't forget plenty of water and take your mult vitamins, and if you don't like tuna try can chicken
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 7:44 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• omg...i lost 7 but then gained 3 lbs in our last work competition. lol...now I'm in it again and the pot is bigger over $300. Ill try to include the tuna in my diet thanks
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 7:48 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• To get rid of my baby weight I used the Cinch plan. I loved the protein shakes and still have one for breakfast, because they are fast, easy and good for you. If you want more info check out www.cinchplan.com/richert.
    MeganKay1977

Answer by MeganKay1977 at 9:51 PM on Apr. 23, 2009