AM I PREGNANT ?????LOL

I HAVE A BIG STOMACH AND I FEEL SOMETHING KICKING AND MY BOOBS HURT AND IM LATE BY A WEEK ON MY PERIOD AND IM TIRED ALL THE TIME AND IM JUST NOT SURE WHAT DO YOU THINK??? LOL!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA IM SO SICK OF THIS!!!! LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Apr. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ok she barked seven times and turned in a circle counter clockwise, but it is not a Tuesday and there is not a full moon tonight so... you will just have to buy a test.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 7:56 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I know how you feel. lol
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 7:45 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• i think so, or you have a tummy bug, take a test
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 7:45 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• how can you have a big stomach and already feel something kicking if your only 1 WEEK late on your period???
    Anonymous

• its a joke haha. she is simply saying she is sick of all the AM I PREGO questions on here.
    Anonymous

• Let me ask my dog hang on.....
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 7:55 PM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I think she is being sarcastic. She is tired of the people trying to conceive.
    Anonymous

• You must have ate one of those new things that Taco Bell is serving! LOL (You know~ the commercial with the preggo lady the guy and the city bus)......
    Anonymous

• I think you have a bad case of food poisening. You are supposed to cook the animal before you eat it!
    Anonymous

• no I dont think your pregnant. I think its probably just a little alien that has been using your body as a host. It should be popping out of your abdomen soon...
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 8:31 PM on Apr. 23, 2009